We are looking for partners in the following spheres:
- in the field of scientific research: for study of new mechanisms of self-organization and evolution processes to improve quality and operation effectiveness of our systems;
- among technology and software engineering companies: companies that want to create their own products and technologies for operation in real time, which can be easily integrated with our developments;
- among consulting companies: partners, who have deep knowledge and experience in various application fields and can help to start new nishe products and open new markets;
- among entrepreneurs and businessmen: people with advanced business and technology vision who are ready to put into practice joint innovative projects, including projects from our roadmap and basket of new business-ideas;
- among developers - people, ready to use our platform and framework for own products development;
- among academics and universities – organizations that are ready to cooperate on R&D in the area of new generation of intelligent systems and use our training courses on multi-agent technologies;
- and any other companies interested in development of new smart solutions that allow to make the world a better place.
Client/partner key industries:
- Aerospace complex;
- Cargo transportation
- Mobile services / teams
- Railway transport
- Stores supply chains
- Project management
Over the time, large foreign corporations, such as LEGO, EASD, Airbus, Coca-Cola and others have become clients of our company.
- Multi-Solutions (Finland) – Smart Trucks system co-development that allows to manage consolidated transportations, considering ferry-boats, railway and air resources application;
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences, ICCS, University of Manchester – co-development of intelligent system for adaptive RAMP-UP management;
- Swiss Space Center (EPFL) – co-development of satellites swarm management software;
- MIT – international project on satellites swarm and distant missions logistics;
- CSEM – intelligent systems co-development in the fields: Internet of things, transport logistics, etc.
Industry partnership – license agreement; contract of service.
Business and research organizations - joint-venture agreement; production agreement, co-production agreement; subcontract.
CERTIFICATION STANDARDS ISO 9001:2008 (scope of certification: software design and development)